• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cant trust anyone or anything these days!!

TDH

Well I went out for a little while the other day and the action was slow but I speared one about 2 lbs. I threw it outside like I aways do and continued spearing. Well apparently someone else was watching because when I was packing up to leave I noticed something had been eating my dinner. I had heard some noise but I figured it was just the pike flopping around. I believe it was an eagle because I had seen one cruising the lake before. I just can't believe it came that close to the house while I was in it and my car was right there to.

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

that is crazy.

This is why i bring a gunny sake with and place the fish in that. That will allow me to lay it on the floor in my house, and never have to worry about it getting froze solid, and having all the slim like they do when they warm back up. To bad you didnt get a close up of the eagle. Thats a weird story.

My father threw a fish carcass out for the farm cat just last week...and just as he walked into the house...a bald eagle swooped down and took it.

I never put my speared fish outside the house. Why do I want other people to know when I am having luck? Not only is the fish there...but the blood on the ice too.