• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LX5 is on the way!

Just got an email from Jim. He shipped the LX5 today via Priority Mail so it should be here by Monday!!!! Hot Dog!!! I feel the fever coming on strong. BTW, just got a couple nice Ice Reels. Quantum 6 bb made for 1 & 2 # test. A little pricey for me, $28 each. I ordered the 3 bb but the wholesaler screwed up and not only sent, but billed for the 6. I'll keep them and work something out with them. Sweet reels. Still need to be cleaned out of stock grease and get the Hot Sauce instead. Makes them smooth and makes them sing.

It's here!!! Well, it's at the post office. I went down and requested they not attempt delivery so I could pick it up either today before 2 or Monday in the AM. Went there, not in. Got home, delivery attempt notice in box. Does anyone do there job anymore?! Now I have to wait until Monday to get it and won't be able to fish it until mid week unless I go out at dusk. Not that I won't, I just wanted a day light run first. I knew they'd screw up my simple request. Oh well!

Picked it up today!!! Looks brand new and seems fine. Can't wait to give it a shake down. looking at getting out some evening this week to at least give it a try. I hate waiting!!!! Thanks to Tim and Jim Mowatt for his fine offer and extra kindness!