• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eelpout anyone?

Oh boy teresa, I'm NOT your gal on this one. I don't like eelpout. Ok. Let me re-phrase. I get icked out whenever I've pulled up an eelpout (just being honest!!) and I have never actually ate one (although I guess they're fabulous!) Or do you mean the Eelpout festival in Walker? It always looks super fun but don't have that weekend open either! I DO love how you're trying to get the ladies together tho!

There's ice racing, rugby...but you're right boilerguy, mostly a party. I will fish, especially since they allow houses. I have to say that the few eelpout I have caught I have cringed at and gotten them back in their hole as quickly as possible. I'm always up for a fun gathering, and I hope some good Leinenkugels. Nothing shocks me anymore, but this will be my first 'pout fest.

I think that the thing that gets me is when my man pulls 'em out, they just wrap right around his arm (he doesn't care!) and they're quite long. teresa's right-it's just not RIGHT! icky..... sick.gif I'm sure with that statement, the guys will be on this women's forum quicker than quick telling me what a wuss I am! and I'd deserve it! Ick....

haven't even gotten their attention at this point. I'm going to give it a try. I'm even going to try to fish one out of my hole for the fun in it. I will have gloves, a needle nose and a bucket.

teresa~

You'll catch me on the ice for sure! Let's see, a few years ago I was with Josh Winter when he pulled out the winning pout. I must say it is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Not to mention, I didn't particularly like how it wraped itself around my arm. Since then, I've attended the festival, but I usually get side tracked with all the extra events. POLAR PLUNGE! Anywho, I'd love to meet up. \:\)