• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

calling fishtoys

glenn57

glenn57 you defiantly need the Icesaw. For first ice it’s a safety tool. When walking out on the first ice or any questionable ice you have it out in front of you approximately 5’ to 6’ chipping as you walk. If the point goes through in 1 good chip you better start backtracking being the ice isn’t safe. Also it’s a lot cheaper to operate being there isn’t any gas to mess with and environmentally friendly. You can have it in your locked vehicle to prevent it from being stolen! It’s a lot safer to operate also and you don’t get all wet. It always starts and it’s so easy to use that BOSS can even use it. The Icesaw also makes nice smooth edges on the hole. You can either make a spearing hole or an angling hole! Enough said for now about the NUMBER 1 Icesaw made and I hope you don’t have to get on your knees and beg \:o to get one. \:\(

central bassmann, you got that right. i really have to admit shes pretty good about this type of thing. heck she has bought most of my outdoor toys i have and believe i have about everything from the ariator for the minnow bucket to the binoculars with the camera.

In 12” or less ice you can chip through with the Icesaw pretty easy. After the ice gets thicker the ice chips start to pack in the hole and have to be cleaned out to continue chipping. When the ice is thicker the people auger the corners out and cut between the holes. The Icesaw has its place in your arsenal for ice fishing.