• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Why oh Why

Why is this FM forum sooo addicting ????? confused.gifcrazy.gif

I was all bummed that I had too much to do in the office today and couldn't get out fishing. Well I still have too much to do because I'v been on this darn forum all day !!!!!!!!! \:o

The real sad part is - its almost ( almost ;\) - ) as satisfing as fishing.

and since I'm not getting anything done anyway, I'm going fishing ALL day tomorrow!!!!!!! yippy grin.gif

I'm addicted because I cant go ice fishing with you. so I have to depend on all of you and your stories to get me by until I get up there this summer. I do have to admit I could be cleaning the kitchen or doing laundry or.....

Naww, I like this better.

Me too!

These posts always crack me up! Everyone's like "me too, me too"! My thoughts on the addictiveness of this site is that we're all here for the same reasons-getting great info, making new connections/friends, and chatting about the activities in our lives that make us happy! And it's all rolled up into one happy giant site! grin.gif

I was pretty sick over the weekend, and wasn't on the computer for three days. The first thing I did when I was up out of bed again was check FM. Went to the photosharing board first and started to wade through over 3 pages of new stuff. That was awesome! The second place I came was this thread, to see how everyone did fishing up at the bash, and to see who added their bio.

I've said it before, but I am definately addicted to FM! This is one addiction I am not seeking a cure for! grin.gif

Nasty case of bronchitis. I have asthma as well, so that always makes it worse. I am on the better side of things...I went to work for a few hours yesterday, and even longer today. Since I only work during tax season doing clerical work, and I am the only employee for the local CPA, I figured I needed to tough it out to get the important stuff out.

As far as cameras go, I have a Canon S2 IS - a point and shoot. Now my new goal for this summer is to put in a bird friendly flower garden. All my flower gardens were ripped up last year due to remodeling, so I get to start from scratch. I'll be asking some questions of the birders shortly!

Another thing to love about this FM thing! You can ask advise from perfect strangers, and be confident that they are giving you the answer they would give to their friend.

Oops! The cough suppressant is kicking in, and I am getting chatty again. grin.gif