• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NAIFC Qualifiers

Tim,

I just got a message from Kevin and it looks like him and Rich took 11th place in the Michigan Trap! Their set for the 2008 Championship. Now all Kyle and I have to do is qual, better yet win NY. Sure wish you could do it this year with us brother. Need to get everyone from this weekend to do it....what a blast that would be. Hope we get a bunch to fish it.

Steve

I talked to Kevin on the way back from fishing tonight and congratulated Rich and him for qualifying for the 2008 NAIFC.. They missed 10th place by guess what? .01 sick.gif Way to go guys and they were the only team in Ny to compete in Michigan. The two Tim's from Michigan did great, Fishdaddy09 and Vikingfan finished in 5th. Another great showing from the old school shanty. Michigan had 16 teams in the top 20.. That's a tough lake, way to go guys