• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Products for the upcoming ice season!

saugydoggy,

I saw those Genz bugs, they look interesting. I've had a lot of success in the past with Fatboys and Genz Worms.

Also look for the new Glow Darts from Catch-n Tackle. Horozontal jigs that have red hooks and glow like nothing you've ever seen. Should be deadly on those slab crappies and bull bluegills!

Bio Bait is also a new product that will turn a lot of heads, both anglers and fish! Made of real fish and bait parts, these Bio Baits are going be hot this year for fish of all species! Tip them on any presentation to add that extra one-two punch for triggering and catching more fish.

Good Fishin,
Matt

[email protected]
www.catch-n.com

[This message has been edited by MJ5 (edited 10-28-2003).]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several weeks ago, Bio-Bait released LARVA Ice Bits (made from soy, real wax worms and maggots)... See
http://catch-n.com/rigging.html

Richard Smith, today released Bio-Bait MEALWORM / SHAD Ice Bits. These are made of soy, mealworms and shiner minnows.

I fished with this "flavor" this past summer and it out-fished all other of the Bio-Bait formulas on panfish.
I can not wait to try it in the Ice Bits size... thru the ice.

Ice Bits will be available at the St. Paul Ice Show in the FM booth.
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Take my word for this...
the Bio Bait Ice Bits Dave is talking about are going to be HOT this winter.

I told you about the Rock-n-Reel and Glow Devils last year, The Croxton Pond Bags and Ice Grips the year before, the Angel Eyes and Ice Buster Bobbers the year before that.

Get your Bio Bait Ice Bits for this Ice Fishing season. Mark my words, they are going to be the ticket for ya.

CLICK HERE for Bio Bait Ice Bits at CatchN.com

Those of you who know me will be in on this hot baiting system.

Does anyone know how long the BioBaits Ice Bits will last once you've hydrated them? Is there an easy way to hydrate a partial package? Man, if these things work as well as waxies or eurolarve, I'm sold!

Matchman

Hi Matchman! Let me see if I can answer your questions. First you have to remember that Bio-Bait is made out of the real critter, If left in the sun and kept in the bag WET Bio-Bait will rot,gas and smell just like the real critter it was made out of! Now the secret is to keep Bio-Bait "COOL" and freeze the portion that you didn't use on that days outing. Bio-Bait can be frozen time after time and be just as potent as the first day used. So it's OK to leave Bio-Bait in your portable over nite! Won't hurt it!! Just thaw it out and reuse it !! I have Bio-Bait in my freezer that I prepared at openers and we have used out of the same bags all year. I do know Bio-Bait has an indefinite shelf life in a sealed dehydrated state. As far as your other question, only hydrate the amount that you want, but use as very little water(just enough to moisten) and keep Bio-Bait COOL !! LIVE BAIT YOU DON'T KEEP ALIVE !!
JUST ADD THE WIGGLE !!!

Thanks for the question.

Richard
Pro Staff Director
Catch-N Tackle
Bio-Bait

I can see the application for this stuff: long portage trips into the BWCA, not having to freeze one hands while reaching into the minnow bucket during early and late season, not having to thaw out frozen shiners, and a good back-up when a person does run out of the Real McCoy. Anyone remember the old "crappie candy". I don't think that it was made out of the actual thing that it was representing though.
I saw that Northland came out whith a new airplane jig this year. Does anyone know if it rattles? If it doesn't, that might be a good idea.

Tight Lines...

Just picked up the new polar vision digital hand held sonar by strikemaster, weighs 1/2 pound and will pick up single or schools of fish besides the bottom structure, will also give the water temperature.

The unit only weighs 1/2 lb, and will operate for 25 hours on 1 battery. Ron