• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bored with a Camera in Tote

Cabin fever is setting in and I wasn't smart enough to get out during the beautiful day we had today. As an insane level of boredom crept over me this evening, I decided to dig out the the 17-40L and my flash and contort myself into awkward positions getting pictures of household items. Good thing my wife was in the other room, she would have wondered what the h@ll I was doing. Sounds ridiculous, but so is a winter that lasts 5 months.

bored1oa1.jpg

bored2em5.jpg

bored3vp0.jpg

bored4km1.jpg

bored5tw5.jpg

bored6zt5.jpg

Mike,

I'm around - just not taking too many photos. I'm in the midst of writing up my dissertation proposal which I'm supposed to have ready by mid-March. Combined with working full-time, it's keeping me out of the woods and in front of a computer. I've been enjoying all the good work you all have been posting (even if I haven't responded) and am a little jealous of all of you running around looking for eagles this weekend.

Since a couple people asked - #4 is a shot of my kitchen knives or their handles anyway and #5 is a crystal vase.