• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This place is going to be FUN!

Irv

I just found this forum yesterday and haven't read much yet but I like it so far. I will be hanging out in this section and mostly reading and learning - maybe asking a few dumb questions now and then.

I did read Corey Bechtold's thread on 'Food for Thought' - Great stuff.

We hope to be moving back to Minnesota, at least for the summers, this year.

Great site.

Welcome to the site Irv. You might wanna check out the ice fishing forum this time of year. It's busy up there and you'll find more info. Also check the metro section or where you think you might move too. Nice to have you aboard.

Originally Posted By: Sandmannd
Welcome to the site Irv. You might wanna check out the ice fishing forum this time of year. It's busy up there and you'll find more info. Also check the metro section or where you think you might move too. Nice to have you aboard.

I do appreciate all the welcomes.

Ice fishing? It was 73 here today and that seems cold. Ice fishing?? WOW - that is scary.

Welcome Irv, how's the fishing down in Ft. Myers? I used to go down there for spring training when I played ball and got to fish quite a bit around Ft. Myers Beach, Lover's Key, and Sanibel area chasing specs, redfish, and snook. The snook were by far the most fun, what a strong fish! I'd love to get back there sometime and do it some more. Again, welcome.

Hey Irv, welcome to the site, any good sites for Florida fishing? I'll be down in March. My parents have a place in Estero and a boat on the Caloosahatchee river. Love the inland fishing. Again welcome to the board!

Tunrevir~

Welcome...only 9999 posts to catch up to some of the top posters.

I agree on the 73 being cool, we were on the east coast of FL for Christmas and I wore my sweatshirt a couple of days...Only in the upper 60's and low 70's. but the reds and snook are fun to catch.