• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi, My name is Grump and......

Uncle Grump

IceJohn.....Last winter, there was a thread in here somewhere but it's long gone now. It was listed in equipment-expert information I think. As a follow-on to that, I received ALOT of e-mails requesting plans. I supplied and mailed many sets of plans (and absorbed all of the costs) and never really heard back from more than a couple of those people. I also had the plans available at the Ice Show in St. Paul but wound up bringing them all back home (or Rick did) because three dollars a set was beyond most people's budget I guess. So I guess I did my best to help out back then. I'm not prepared to get back into that now for obvious reasons. Possibly some of those people will see this and maybe offer to copy their plans and send them along to you. I hope you understand...........T

C'mon UG just cave in don't fight it, it's useless trying. Once the ice has it's grip on you it will never let go! So from one iceaholic to another when are we going to plan that next ice fishing trip? It's never to early ya know. smile.gif
Lucky