• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Marley and Me

Dahitman44

I don't know if this has been covered, but this is a fantastic book. I got it for Christmas and is a MUST READ for everyone that loves their pets. Especially if you have a lab.

I Lost my 12-year old yellow to a tumor last fall, if you guys remember and I have an almost two-year-old yellow that is also a GREAT dog. Reading this books takes me back to both of them and even a little of my childhood. It is a cleaver and fast read.

Pick up this book and you will laugh and cry -- many times.

I almost exclusively like fiction, but this book is awesome.

I read it last year, and you are right, it was a great read.

I found myself laughing so much and yep even a little teary at the end. If you have ever owned a lab, you can relate to almost every single thing in this book.

I just picked up this book on the recommendations posted here. I will be reading it soon. I read the overview on the cover and it sounds hauntingly familiar to what my wife and I went through 3 short years ago... Looking forward to a good read.