• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"Summer Grouse"

jonny_redhorse

Thanks guys!...Well,I certainly got the itch to get the cameras ready and head out this great ,blue sky, morning but Jeezaws!cry.gif....after I opened the door and that blast of 40 below windchill air hit my bare tootsies when grabbing the morning's newspaper, I rethought my day's plans!...I figured a morning with a good ,fresh, hot cuppo may just be a better alnernative....guess I'm just getting old! grin.gif

Summer ANYTHING sounds good right now! Love the grouse pics - I spent way too much time messing with photos today too - thinking about spring and summer. Last summer we had lots of hummingbirds at the cabin - kind of new for me as I don't see them much at home. So I spent lots of time trying to get pictures, I was kind of limited to using the feeders, since we didn't have much for flowers last year. By August the bees were enjoying our feeders as well - there was a regular line up! It isn't a particularly great picture - just a bit interesting and a reminder of warmer days!

birdnbee.jpg

Jackie

Thanks Jackie! and welcome! :)....Very nice capture of the hummingbird!...I must admit of all the images I've taken through the years,I've yet to get a photo of a hummingbird!...a few dart around the garden each year but never in any numbers,maybe this year grin.gif