• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1/15/08 IDOL TIME!

The Grebe

Show was old 5 seasons ago, only have watched one episode- the Minnesota auditions one, only because it was a Minnesota audition one. I used to subscribe to Entertainment Weekly, so glad I don't have to see that rooster headed fella in there anymore

Cheez...I forgot about it and went fishing! By the time I got back it was over. I'll have to catch it tonight...unless someone calls about a hot bite? Not...this cold weather is gonna put em to bed for awhile.

Zamboni,

It may be old but it is "bank" when it comes to the benjamins! Even before the writers strike, they pulled in 30 million plus viewers last season. This year they look to pump that up even more, I have heard 20% maybe, with no competition from new shows.

I know they are inflating their ad rates to around a million per spot. The Super Bowl gets 3 million but that only happens once a year!

Windy

There were some hacks last night. How about the girl at the end that was the Star Wars Freek?? Or the psycho that wrote the song for Paula?? I would of kicked that guy out the 1st verse of his song. I am sure there will be some tonight that think they can sing.

Man, I believe that 90% of those contestants are mentally retarded! Their families actually encourage them to get in front of a camera and make a complete fool of themselves to a national audience! That means that the whole litter has worms! Cheez! \:\(

Grebe,

Everybody wants their 15 minutes of fame. I feel really sorry for the ones that look to be mentally challenged or just a little slow but the stars usually pick up on that and are a little easier on them. The kooks deserve everything they get when Simon unloads.

Windy

I only watch the auditions. I do it to get a good laugh. I don't know why everyone is soo into it. Wasn't there a stat that says more people vote on Idol than they do for president? There's somehting wrong here.

I love to hear Simon unload. I think aboiut 15% of those people are actully there to have a shot at winning.