• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

kodiak problem?

jtm

I rolled my 02 kodiak last night and now there is oil all over. the machine is all full or snow so I cant see where it is comeing from. Is there a breather that it could be coming from? It sat upside down for a minute or two but I dont know why it would leak oil.Im kinda in the dark on this so any info would be appreciated. Thanks

First of all, I hope you are ok..

I don't have a Kodiak, but I would imagine oil could come from anywhere when it was upside down. (Up through the cylinder, out the air box, etc...) There is no way of telling without seeing. Get it in a heated building and let it melt off, so you can see something.

Are you saying it is leaking still, or is it just dripping off after leaking from being upside down?

I cant tell if it is still leaking or just run off. I'm fine, just going to have to go to the chiropracter. I'm going to bring it to a heared garage tonight, so I should be able to see more

if you rolled it oil will come out of the breather, i rolled my race quad last summer and it had oil all over it , i just checked the oil after i was sitting out there and then kept riding, dont worry about it.

just clean it, check the levels and keep riding