• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

perch! 12"--15" true.

dogg-- just wondering if you ever got in the perch dazes of the early 90's on wawasee. i remember me and my buddy taking limits of true jumbo's 12"--15" inch fish from the ice. that's been 10 or so years ago, so i think it's coming back. fall perch was good this year i think. i am going to millelacs in feb. but i don't think i will catch anything like wawa. can produce. i just love going up there. and i don't remember the IN. dnr haveing a perch limit. how ya doin?

Never spent much time on Wawa, but have heard lots of good things about the perch fishing. I fish around Warsaw a lot, Tippy, Barbee chain, and a number of small lakes south of Warsaw. Maybe you can take me out and show me how to catch those monster perch. I thank I would be doing a little better if we had about ten inches of ice, or even three.Keep in touch and good fishing.

icedogg-guess theres about 5-6in. on the slip out to oakwood but the main lake didn't freeze yet, to windy. this sunday we might get to go, my boy has wrestling sectional this sat. should be about 2 more wknds. before hitting the perch hole, i'm assuming superseal is your fishing friend? do you guys know a guy named george C. lives on chapman i believe, he paints houses for a living. good fishing!!

dudes im new here love to fish leach lake and woman for nice to jumbo perch . never fished millelacs was at north webester this fall . first time . found some perch on barbee three days in a row very windy could have done better . herd that theyr a lot of perch in pike. at warsaw???.

perchofindiana- i have never heard of leach or woman lake. i know where web. and barbee is. i really don't know whats in pike at warsaw. i have heard winona is excellent for walleyes down there, i mainly fish wawasee. should be perchin in about 6-10 days.

Originally Posted By: CORL ICE CREW
icedogg-guess theres about 5-6in. on the slip out to oakwood but the main lake didn't freeze yet, to windy. this sunday we might get to go, my boy has wrestling sectional this sat. should be about 2 more wknds. before hitting the perch hole, i'm assuming superseal is your fishing friend? do you guys know a guy named george C. lives on chapman i believe, he paints houses for a living. good fishing!!

The seal and I have been doing a lot of fishing. The bite has been slow, but we have managed a few fish. I do not know george c. Let me know when the perch turn on.

Fish On!!!

Just short of 14 3/4"..... Usually just a large marmooska and 3 or 4 spikes.I'm not really into Pimples or Raps, to me it takes some of the finesse out of it..... We have to chase the heck out of 'em down here, so I usually don't use live bait.........

perchofindiana- i have never heard of leach or woman lake. i know where web. and barbee is. i really don't know whats in pike at warsaw. i have heard winona is excellent for walleyes down there, i mainly fish wawasee. should be perchin in about 6-10 days.

I think he's talking Leech and Woman Lakes in MN. I saw a reference to Mille Lacs, which is in MN too.