• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Boat Advise

fishinalot

I have a 50Hp 4 Stroke on my 1650SC and it will troll down to 1.2 to 1.8 depending on wind conditions. It is much easier to run the motor versus the trolling motor when it is a little windy. The motor is very quite and use it to troll 90% of the time. Great on gas also. Move the boat at 28 to 32 MPH. thats loaded with equipment. Never been concerned with hole shot or top end speed. I don't fish tournaments so no need to get to the spot in 2 mins. I love the boat and would buy one in a minute if I needed to replace.

Hope that helps.

I have a 1750 crestliner fish hawk and It's a great family boat. I have duel consoles and a bench seat in the back for the kids to seat on and when there not in the boat you can fold it down for a bigger casting deck. Also with the 115 Yamaha four stroke you can afford the gas.