• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

North Metro Muskie Inc. Annual Banquet - Pete Maina Speaker

The North Metro Chapter of Muskies Inc. will be holding our annual banquet on February 23rd, 2008. Admission will be $25. The admission price includes dinner and a chance at the grand prize raffle of a two day guide trip with Jason Hamernick on Lake Mille Lacs including two nights lodging. We will also have thousands of dollars in raffle and silent auction items including: guide trips, rods & reels, lure packages from many muskie lure manufacturers, GPS with Lakemaster chip and much more. Our guest speaker this year will be Pete Maina, entrepreneur, accomplished author, professional photographer, TV show host, professional speaker and magazine owner. Happy hour starts at 4:30 with dinner served at 6:00.

For tickets contact Dave Parks at 612-240-0440 or [email protected]

Log onto http://www.nmmuskies.com for more info

I am definitely interested in attending this banquet but then again, it would be basically pointless for me as I am deaf and Im sure there would be no interpreter so every bit of info would just go whooshing past my head...

Quote:
it would be basically pointless for me as I am deaf and Im sure there would be no interpreter so every bit of info would just go whooshing past my head...

pretty simple. Call a interpreter or call the North Metro muskie chapter and see if they can provide a interpreter for you or ask someone you know that has good knowledge of asl or whatsoever and you will be fine.

Yeah very simple but who pays for the interpreter... too costly today... I'd rather spend the money at the Expo and have all those stuff to use... as for knowing someone... Yeah I know few but they're already busy... Hmmm just had an idea... thanks Quack...