• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spare key for Polaris

Stradic

I can't help you out on where to get a duplicate, but when you do get another spare, a good place to store it is electrical taped to your headlight wires. A couple of turns to conceal the key and you will never have to worry about losing a key again.

CA

I actually keep my spare in my truck, never with the wheeler. I never ride alone so I know I can always get back to my truck. Also, I set it down on the tailgate after loading up hence it's probably bouncing down 212 as I type, lol. Like I said, I still have one, it's just the piece of mind I am looking for. Thanks

Dealer is the only place to get a key. There are different key blanks that have numbers. So your key has a number tell the dealer you need that key blank. Then write the number down in your owners/repare manual as a CYA.

I have a spare key wired into a hard place for me to get to. Someone would have to be looking and looking hard to find it. I also have heard that the cap on your shifter will pop off and a key will fit in there.