• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Merry Christmas All!

Just got up!...looked outside and see the light snow falling,the beginnings of a great Christmas day!...helps to have a good cup of coffee in front of you!grin.gif...a good day to kick back and reflect on what we have (and had) in our lives (good and bad) and enjoy the the days ahead for each of us....Merry Christmas FMers!... smile.gif

No snow falling here, and that, to me, is the start to a good Christmas day. grin.gif Jonny, you are so right. It is a good time to reflect. Most of us here, have it so good, we don't even realize it. Our kids have come and gone, and left us more good Christmas memories.

Jonny, Merry Christmas to you and to anyone reading this thread.

BTW Jonny, how much snow did you get over the weekend? The predictions were 6 - 10 inches.

XT...and a Very merry Christmas to you and your family!...after shoveling out from this "big" snow here in Hibbing,I'd estimate at about 11" on the snowfall....it was actually not that bad because the winds blew the snow clear to ground level in some areas(my driveway grin.gif)...and I had 3' drifts on the calm side of my garage shocked.gif...the Mrs. and I got it cleaned up in about 1 1/2 hours grin.gif....just got about another 2" overnight but light, powdery stuff...think this winter is going to be a snowey one!...maybe the deer will yard up this year...been awhile sice they've done that..