• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fox line in, part of it anyway...

Well I made it out today and got about 2 dozen sets in. just a few footholds and the rest were snares. I could only set one area out of 4 that I wanted to set because of heavy overflow. With the full moon we have super high tides so there is LOTS of water on the ice in many spots where I wanted to get into. If I could have taken the snowmobile all the way to the spots it would have been no sweat to waterskip, but there is a large cutbank on the edge of the overflow so this is a line i will have to walk to put in. No way was I going to walk through 3 feet of slushy river water when it is 10 below out. Hopefully it will subside quickly. Might get another dozen or two sets in tomorrow.

Feels great to be back out on the line again. I have also spent alot of time looking for sign of a wolf pack fairly close to where I live. They were spotted from the air the other day, but we could not find sign of them since we had a bunch of fresh snow. I will get down there again in a few days and search them out, OR i will get up in the air and find them.

Merry Christmas everyone, and may Santa deliver you full traps in the mornin.