• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

World Record Attempt Largest ATV Parade Silver Bay MN June 14 2008.

Paul

This sounds like a great event. There was a large group of us that used the trails out of Silver Bay this last September. My only question is where is everyone going to be able to park? I'll check back to the posted link as it gets closer. I'm sure my question will be answered.

I will check with the people on the commitee and ask about parking. I know that the city of Silver Bay is shutting donw the entire town to vehicles and will be ATV only on that weekend. Or so I have been told.

How about some FM banners to display? Who would be in charge of this?

I'm 90% positive I will be at Wildhurst camping that weekend. I'm sure it will fill up fast, if it already hasn't. Call ASAP if you are going.

I noticed ATVAM got their hands on this, that's great. BUT why in the H E double hockey sticks to we have to PAY to do this??!!! What is the money for??

I don't mind giving money if I know what is it for (in terms I understand). I signed up and finally gave in and became a member. I'll have to see how great, grand, and wonderful this really is. LOL

Well to my knowledge the money is going for a couple ofdifferent things. Namely the tee shirts they are giving out, the publicity for the event to draw 2500+ atv's to the area, to pay for ATVAM's lobbyist in the MN congress that helps keep trails on the ground etc. I am sure I have not covered everything here but on my HSOforum, you will find a email for Les, email her and she can clarify for you.