• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lcd screen on digital Cracked

Here is my question and I think I know the answer but I thought I'd try. The lcd screen on my camera is broke. Looks as though it got sqished. It still takes photoes but you can't see what you are shooting. My question is can the lcd be replaced or just chuck the camera and start over? Nikon, coolpix L11? Thanks.

Tunrevir~

This has happened to two other point and shoot cameras that I am aware of. Neither of those would take pictures anymore, though. One was a pretty new canon, the other was a kodak (my daughter's). There was no explanation on why it would happen in either case. Any others have this problem?

My Panasonic LX2 had a simalar issue but it turned all red and then took red pictures. In defense of the camera though it went from being totally soaked in Niagera Falls to the dust of the African Savanna and about 75,000 images later I think it just couldn't take anymore. Pretty good for a $150.00 camera