• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

seat removal?

Harp

I HAVE A 86 POLARIS SS AND NOTICE THE SEAT STAPLES HAVE PULLED OUT FROM THE PLYWOOD THE MATERAIL IS GOOD JUST NEEDS TO BE RESTAPLED FROM THE UNDERSIDE HOW DOES THE SEAT COME OFF? I hope not from the underside? I can't be that tough whats the trick here?

HARP confused.gif

No snaps or straps I looked under the tunnel but you would about have to drop the whole track and suspention to get at anything under there? I thought I was missing something simple?

I'm not sure about the older Polaris' but the newer sleds only have 2 bolts in the back of the tunnel that hold the seat on. The seats with an intigrated fuel tank have a spring around the very front of it under the steering hoop. On others the seats just slide under the fuel tank and are held on by the bolts in the back.

Don't know about your model specifically, but some I have done were by removing two easy to reach bolts from the rear (in rear of tunnel) unplug the light connector, slide it backwards and its off. Not always that easy but give it a try.

Correct boys! two bolts in the rear trunk hatch area kinda under the tailight enclousure and slider back a few new staples as the others rusted off pop the taillight connector together done thanks for the tips.

HARP