• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I waited until there was snow on the ground to start this little project

2thepointsetters

Oh the fun of pulling the Rev's apart. I put my front right ski into a rail road track last winter and it hung up on one of the bolts. Flipped me right over the handlebars.

Replacing the nun sucks.....hopefully your engine swap isn't as bad.

Mine is now all parted out.....trying to get rid of the remaining parts and might pick up another one.

Quote:

I would assume you have seen the post on Dootalk by Rev*baron?

He has some info/instructions there on doing this swap.

Yes I have talked to him a couple times already. I read his instructions first and they made the job seem way easier than it is. Plus the 800 motor I am is using has a bad pto seal, carb boots, and pistons/rings. Another $900 spent and I am on my way again. (I sure hope I get the credit card bill before my wife sees it)

That sucks.....you got almost every engine issue there. I went with the Boyesen Rad Valves to replace the dump factory boots. I also installed the PTO seal retainer kit that one of the dootalk members sells. Luckily, the sled I bought had the pistons/rind replaced with Cudney parts.

Good luck and post up when your done!!!

I'm still looking for a replacement Rev....but might look at an 500SS just because of the bulletproof engine. Although I saw a 06 Fusion 600 in my price range.....hmmm

Originally Posted By: 311Hemi
Nice...how they running? Is that 440 stock length?

I just picked up an 06' Gade 600SDI on Monday. Can't wait to get out and try it.

They both run really good now. (I have over 600 miles on the 800 and my wife has about 400 on the 440) It took alot of fine tuning on the cluthes and gearing but I am happy now. The sled in the pic is a 121 right now, but this summer I might change it. The sleds are done just in time because the snow is really good up here. The warm temps ruined the powder but the trails are the best they have been in years.

You will love the Gade my dad has 07 800 and that sled is awesome.