• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BigHorn/MST observations

Roofer

ya i would like 12" in the rear but if i go with 26" which really is 27" it would be too much for my stock rhino.....so i am stuck with the 25"s i want the BH since i ride alot of black top and they wear like iron so thats why.......

Someday...XTRS or MST 26" and 12 in the rear but right now i THINK 25" Bighorns for 10s in front for 8s ???how would 10 look.....?

i am stuck

I dont think 26" 10s and 12s would be too much for your rhino. I know they really measure 27" but I think that would be better yet. I really think you will regret it if you go 8s and 10s.

I personally haven't ridden much snow with them, maybe 20 mile of snow use ( i use a track kit in the winter). However I have been with others on the trail that utilized them and they seemed to perform well. The little bit that i used them at the end of the fishing season and plowing when we got the big snow a few weeks back I was very impressed.