• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Chick

finnbay

Great blend, Ken. Lots of detail in both the whites and the blacks, and that's what a blend is all about. Also easier to achieve in this mellow light than in the more harsh light of your other chickadee examples.

My only additional suggestion would be to desaturate cyans and blues a good bit, as the whites and the feet of the bird have stronger-than natural blues in them. At least according to what I see on MY monitor.

Ken, up your prices to charge what you're worth for the poster and then move on to do more for yourself! grin.gifgrin.gif

Oh, and you don't want those sniveling little 16-year-olds to spend their first school hours texting all their friends about their ancient teacher who can't stay awake. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif