• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice is set, check it out.

ice-man/vexilar-king

The Ice shop is set. I believe you can find every item sposored or talked about on this site at one place in Mankato. #3 Chubby Darters, 3 Glows and some SMU colors. Tica Reels 4 Sizes From $24.99 to $49.99. Jason Mitchell rods all sizes even an awsome 17" sight fishing rod. SOS structure on a string. This hit home at our Tetonka get together. Every Toadys tackle item out there for the most part with a DVD showing you how they work if your not sure. (Bruce hooks some slabs on the DVD) Ice Armor, and Artic Armor. Even Clam gloves and hats. There new stuff is first class. Angle eye's, The lindy rattleing flyer. All colors and even the kits (save $). X2 and X4 houses. Along with 5 pallets of some SMU stuff that showed up yesterday. For you hands free guys the bite buzers are there as well. Custom made decoys from Charles. Whips will have his there on the 16th. The new fish TV camera. LX5 and FL20 and every other model up and running. Strike master, Otter soon to ship. If I for got some one let me know thanks to all that helped get a list together of what you guys wanted to find at the shop. We will se you at Scheels! As always let us know what we can get for you guys and if the sponsors of this site have some new products let me know!

sweet, im sure you have my money spent already....i want a few mitchell rods, ice spikes for the pac boots, sluch inhaler, a few new jiggin raps, and im sure what ever else you talk me into!