• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Birthday Fishinchicks!

Thanks to all! My hubby pulled off a surprise party for me today. Our middle daughter was confirmed at church this morning, so we had a lot of relatives in town. They all stayed to surprise me. It was awesome!

The biggest surprise was learning that I am flying to Phoenix in 12 days to attend a NASCAR weekend with our favorite cousin and his wife. I am pretty excited!

Thanks again for the well wishes!

I just moved back to ely from Phx AZ... it will be nice there this time of year.. You will have tons of fun at the races there too..Listen to KBKD its alice cooper's radio station , i used to work there, they play great music...

HAVE FUN..

I've never been to Phoenix, so it will be fun to go. I was looking at the weather there, and decided that maybe it is a good thing I didn't pack all my summer clothes away! smile.gif

We won't have long for sight seeing, so hopefully the race isn't rained out. That would give us most of Monday to explore. I have a cousin in the area that I haven't seen in a few years, so it would be fun to see his family as well.

My head is still spinning!