• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Deer images for slick814

I been doing those frame actions for a couple months now. Nice way to make an average photo look a bit better, and a really good photo look better yet.

But I don't think you're sorry on that doe's behalf at all, bubba, and in a couple weeks she wouldn't be sorry either. grin.gif

I'm one of them. That doe's goose would have been cooked if it was Nov. 3. Twenty-five yards away and she turned broadside to me for a few seconds before trotting off into the woods. grin.gif

But my meaning was that she wouldn't be sorry to meet Mr. Buck in a few weeks when the rut is in full swing. Nature would certainly takes its course then. Well, gunshots are part of nature, too. grin.gif