• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

honda foreman es help

ratmn218

2002 trx450 fe, yesterday while driving wheeler noticed 4x4 light was flashing,ran alright,shut off machine,now wont start?no spark at all. where do i start to find problem?looked at fuse block all fuses look good.

By "no spark" do you mean it cranks over but will not start or that it simply does nothing when you push the starter button? We ran into a similar deal this past weekend with my buddies 2000 Foreman. Started acting funny when he used his winch, then later it wouldnt start at all. We could get it running with the pull start but the 4wd light would flash when he tried it. Turned out his battery (original) was bone dry and cooked. I pryed the cover off and put some Ice Mountain bottled water in it, pull started it and she started charging. The battery was still toast and wont hold a charge but after putting in a new one its working good as new.