• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dear Santa ...

Matt D

Dear Santa,

I've been a pretty good boy this year grin.gif and there's a few things I'd like for Christmas if it wouldn't be too much trouble. I realize it's a little late, but I'm a guy and we don't think about gifts & shopping 'til a few days in advance. Anyway, here goes...

*Some more Pretty Little Angel Eyes, Jr's., and Glow Devils
*A Princeton Tec Aurora headlamp
*Some Ice Grippers (not as much snow here yet as the North Pole)
*A Croxton Pond Ice fishing bag
*A Vexilar FL-18 (nevermind, I couldn't wait!)
*A Fishing Minnesota decal
*and a new bumper for my '95 F150 to stick it on.

OK-- If you can't get these, here's a few things I REALLY want ...
*A 10# walleye on the end of my line
*A nice weekend to get away and think about nothing but fishin'
*To see my family for the holidays and know they're safe and happy
*Strength and support for Rachel and Darcy in a very difficult time
*A reminder that despite how things can seem at times, a day fishin' with family, friends, and fun can make it all worth it!

Happy Holidays and ...

------------------
Best FISHES,
Matt

[This message has been edited by Matt D (edited 12-20-2002).]

Merry Christmas;
I think everyone that stops in on this web site will agree that this time of year is special. A time to be with your family and to share good fishing times on the ice with friends.

While it is hard to disagree with the 'Dear Santa' list, we should remember that it is also a time to be thankful and count our blessings.

While I don't have any angel eyes, I have plenty of tackle to choose from.

While I don't have a nice new shiny ATV or snowmobile, I do have an '85 three-wheeler that runs just fine.

While I haven't been able to fish every day, I have been able to get out several times...and it has been good.

And while I haven't hooked into that ten pound walleye, I did manage a two and a half pounder last weekend. And it was good.

I even have a fishing minnesota decal. And while it is not on a brand new F-150, it is on an old Explorer that runs just fine.

And for all that, I am truly blessed. And I have a wife that lets me go fishing...and for her, I am doubly blessed.

Enjoy the holidays, everyone...spend some quality time with the family, and spend some quality time on the ice.