• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Was Out At The Park After Work....

Web Warrior,

Great photos. Do you live in the Twin Cities? What park were you in? The water shot reminds me of Little Crosby Lake off of Shepard road in St. Paul, but the rest of the photos don't look like they were taken there. shocked.gif

Quote:

Web Warrior,

Great photos. Do you live in the Twin Cities? What park were you in? The water shot reminds me of Little Crosby Lake off of Shepard road in St. Paul, but the rest of the photos don't look like they were taken there.
shocked.gif

Yup.. I do live in the cities.. Yes, it was taken at Crosby Nature Reserve on Sheppard Road... grin.gif

The flowers were taken at the end of the road and the grasshopper was taken at by the dock laugh.gif

Quote:

Yup.. I do live in the cities.. Yes, it was taken at Crosby Nature Reserve on Sheppard Road...

The flowers were taken at the end of the road and the grasshopper was taken at by the dock

I haven't driven down there since winter that is why the flowers didn't make sense to me. I live near St. Thomas and ride my bike through there but go down by Hidden Falls Park and ride the trails in the woods and along the river so I never see the end of the road.

Quote:

I haven't driven down there since winter that is why the flowers didn't make sense to me. I live near St. Thomas and ride my bike through there but go down by Hidden Falls Park and ride the trails in the woods and along the river so I never see the end of the road.

Oh ok.. Well, you should. Its really nice down there.. If you drive down there and go all the way to the turn-around, there's a flower garden there laugh.gif

The picture of the Bee was taken in the weed field before the turn-around though grin.gif

I wanted to stay longer to shoot some more but the rain was moving in and I was losing sunlight fast so

No, I'm not selling the Benelli to get more gear. I have enough camera equipment. It would just be nice, IF someone had a 17x55mm laying around and wanted to trade but if I sold the Benelli, I wouldn't get more camera gear.

Quote:

Great shots Webwarrior. Really like the last 2. Are you selling your Benelli to get more camera gear ? I sold my Montefeltro in order to pick up my Canon
grin.gif