• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC match question

Cooter

I was half asleep the other night but saw a fight between....believe it was Dan Henderson from the US against some guy from England, which is where they were fighting. Anyways from what I remember Dan more or less beat him up for 3 rounds, I switched channels and came back seeing them interviewing Dan...I'm thinking of course he won and watch more to see he had lost! Did I imagine this or what?

Henderson fought Rampage Jackson and lost a decision. Some folks thought he won, but the judges seen it differently.

Michael Bisping is the guy from England and he fought that deaf guy from the U.S. and Bisping won a split decision that could have just as easily went the other way and probably should have?

I really wish I could watch this stuff. I have a 4 year old boy, a 2 and a half year old daughter and a 1 year old son. Whenever I try to watch this kind of thing, or wrestling, I turn around and the kids are going at it like they see it on the TV.