• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

rubs?

Dahitman44

I dont thing they really start shredding trees just yet, that intensifies every day now as they strengthen their neck muscles, so the rubbing will increase. So will their body size!!!

Interesting note.... I didnt realize how fast the antler polishing process happened! I got a pic of a nice buck on Oct. 3rd (a 2 1/2 yr old 10 point) his right antler was all bloody, and his left was all shredding velvet hanging there.... The next night I got his picture agian (less than 24 hours later) and his antlers were polished beautiful brown with no sign of blood or velvet! I can even see the tree bark in his bases! ooo.gif I guess I was amazed at how quickly they cleaned up. I figured it would take a few days anyway?? Just though that was neat to capture on film!