• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Honda or Suzuki?

onlyslabs

I've got an 03 rancher, and it is bullet proof. But you will probally want more power. I've got over 7000 miles on it and have only had a few brake probs and a couple of ripped boots. Picked up an 02 kodiak and is alot more fun to drive, although i dont know if it will have the reliability. Dont know much about the suzuki,but keep in mind the honda is full time four wheel drive. I peronally wont own another full time as it takes alot of fun away from it.

Quote:

Dont know much about the suzuki, but keep in mind the honda is full time four wheel drive. I peronally wont own another full time as it takes alot of fun away from it.

I dont believe any of the Honda models are full time any longer. To my knowledge they are all 2/4 switchable now.

Honda will probably last longer, but personally I don't like keeping an atv that long. The suzuki would probably be more fun to ride.

With either of them you will eventually wish you had gotten something bigger. JMO