• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

White Egret in the pads.

Got a few shots of this bird recently. I have tried approaching them around here by land, with no success, they seem to be real wary. Let the boat drift near this one and got a little closer. Anyhow I haven't seen any shots of these here so I thought I would post. Hard to get the whites right I seem to always forget to adjust something.

1287499597_dc48b63d6a_o.jpg

1287499611_ffd3b8e150_o.jpg

1287499627_2b4a3369ff.jpg

1287499641_92366f139f_o.jpg

I sure wouldn't complain about thiose shots. I think they turned out very well. I had taken some decent photos of these egrets many years ago, with my 35mm camera. I remembering shooting from my car, out the window. To this day, I have no idea what happened to the photos. Once again, nice shots. It looks like you must have had harsh lighting conditions.