• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thunderman and Big Johnny Ice...

Let's gill it Saturday I'm in! grin.gif

I have to go to the state fair with Rosa and Amanda that evening to see the Cheetah Girls, laugh.gif I am so thrilled frown.gif

I actually was going to play a Middleville Tourney this weekend but it got cancelled. frown.gif

Big Johnny Ice - Todd and I thought possibly a trip out your way 1 September for some gilling, check your schedule and let us know bub.. Also there's room for you this fall in Todd's boat, you know you have to come up for at least one night of slamming and two if possible lot's of space at my house with kid's back in school and well you know I have a great walleye guide wink.gifsmirk.gif

Tim and Todd,

I'll be at Silver Lake starting tomorrow for a whole week just fishing, fishing, and more fishing. The cottage is right on the lake where Timmy and I fished the gills in the Trap Attack a few years ago. We messed up our original plan that day, but for walkers, I thought we did just fine and dandy....

We will be leaving around noon tomorrow , and I'll be lucky if I get three hours of sleep each night. Night fishing come first before sleep when on vacation! Going up there with the family and the parents-in-law, and I am ready to go......

Hey Todd, do these look familiar? Those are some nice looking jigs you made up. Here fishy fishy grin.gif

When I get back, we should hook up and plan day to hit Honeoye. It only gets better there in Sept and Oct....

toddspicsnv7.jpg

Johnney

I will converse with Timmy about setting a road trip cool.gif.I had a guy from Wolcott NY make these jigs up for me the top middle, top right,bottom right are synthetic hair the bottom middle is calf tail.Don't tell anyone its a secret grin.gif.I hope you have a good vacation with your family and catch lots of Fish don't make all their mouthes sore tear them up wink.gif.

PS The guy that makes these jigs will tie any pattern he ties mostly (SMALL) JIGS.