• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gun Question

ironman

I need a different gun and fast for the upcoming early goose and subsequent duck season. There is a gun shop next to my house that has a Bakail...or something like that...12 gauge 30inch barrel auto. Its some russian made thingy...looks nice...is pretty light. Anyone know anything about this gun, anyone shot it? Otherwise I'll probably just buy a new benelli nova pump...there about the same price.

I have a beretta AL390. love the gun, I shoot trap, pheasants and geese with it. However, I'm starting to think about adding a nova to my gun lineup. I've become attached to my beretta as a trap and pheasant gun and all the mud and dirt from goose hunting takes its toll. I use a pump for deer, I love the reliability of knowing that its not going to jam no matter what kind of weather or dump I send throug it. So far the beretta has never let down, but the wear and tear is starting to show. Nothing worse than shooting a goose and aiming at the next, and seeing a jam. My browning was notorious for that.