• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any fishing reports?

Scoot I haven't been out for awhile but I am going to try either Devils Lake or LOW this Sunday. You me and Cal have to schedule something for this fall up on the river. We have been talking about getting together and doing some fishing so we just have to get the dates down and make it happen. I would love to pull in some more fish with the rod I made at your dads house....I love the rod!

Dud

Dud,

Glad to hear you're happy with the rod- I figured you would be.

Not sure yet, but my window of opportunity may be pretty much closed for any substantial trips. Baby's due in two weeks, elk hunting for two weeks soon after that. Then... I'll be knee deep in diapers with a household full of female hormones. Uuuugh! Might be an interesting Fall at the Engel household!!! I'll love every minute of it too.

I'll keep the Rainy in mind, but my odds of making it work are slim to none.