• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

best gps chip for atv use

2sp500

I have the Garmin 60csx with City select (city navigator now) I am amazed at all the little side roads this thing has on it. Even has the forest roads were I am in Northern MN.

Also this unit will do turn by turn routing for auto navigation and accepts the lakemaster chip. 2 thumbs up.

I don't think your going to find a GPS with pre-loaded atv trails on it. However I have a Garmin 60cs and the topo map package downloaded into it, most trails follow old logging roads etc...so some trails do actually show up. If you plan on buying a lakemaster chip and a Garmin GPS, you'd better check the compatability, last year they weren't and I ended up with a lowrance H2O in addition to the Garmin. wink.gif So now I have two!