• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

trail things (pics)

took a walk this morning noticing the heat wave finally subsided a "tat"....not so much humidity also...no skeeters though grin.gif...to dry I guess....here's a few macros from this morning....

Frame_DSCF4111-1copy.jpg

Frame_DSCF4098-1copy.jpg

not sure what type of flower....(pic straight from the camera no altering,kinda unusual for me grin.gif)

Frame_DSCF8289copy.jpg

Frame_DSCF8292-2copy.jpg

Frame_DSCF8332-1.JPG

Thanks all! ......Mmeyer!....I didn't use any macro lenses on any of the photos here,only the "macro mode" and "super macro mode" on 2 different cameras....the lens(28mm.x300mm.) is "fixed"(as it is a point and shoot (Fuji s9000) on the bee and dragonfly pic)...when I took those images,I have to put the lens 1/2" away from the subject(sometimes brushing up and touching the dragon fly or bees wings) grin.gif...pretty used to doing that over the years grin.gif...works well for me!...sure a few spook before I get the pic but there's usually plenty more opportunities!....the yellow flower and butterfly images are with another point and shoot (fuji s5000) macro mode again....I do incorporate add on "dioptors" occassionally (55mm.and 58mm.screw on)but didn't this time...I carry no equipment with me when I venture out for the 2-3 hour photo encounters.just the 2 cameras(strapping one over my back) and 4 extra batteries...no lenses(occassionally carry the dioptors in my pocket....end result are these images grin.gif