• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dumbest post of all time...what's your pick?

nate larson

I've never understood why in the "For Sale" section, people trying to sell boats don't just post pics of the boat right under the description?

They list all the amenities and price and then there are a thousand emails after the original post that say "Pics please!"

Wouldn't it just be easier to post them once rather than emailing them out a 100 times?

Just wondering...

I have thought of this also. I think it has to do something with that they know how to e-mail, but do not know how to post an image. If you do not know how to post an image on FM or any other site, it seems worlds away untill you do it. E-mail, hit the little image of a camera, click browse, double click image, hit fast send and boom your done. To post an image on a web page forum takes a whole different way.

Plus as a sales stand point, it is always better to talk right to your customer than have them browse and never make contact with you. This makes sure you get a little personal info to contact back. It's like if a telamarketer did not have your phone number, how would they get in contact with you.

Just a thought!