• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tim, The Marines have landed

Welcome aboard steve you havent missed much on the walleye fishing last weekend was terrible,this morning was terrible.Time to do the night bite in the boat I think glad you made it on the site cool.gif.Todd

Stevie - Welcome Brother thanks for the phone message that site was an interesting read wink.gifgrin.gif

That backdoor mod PM reading I heard has been going on over there for years that's why I just check reports on it. You post something about a hot bite in a PM there and you got 20 guys on that spot the following day confused.gif

Welcome Marine!

OMG now thats funny John... Bottom line is this buddy I guarantee there safety 100%. We are a tight lipped group that doesn't have the time to catch the walleyes your slammin so basically there all yours John. We help each other bro, you know dat... Good luck this weekend wink.gif

Quote:

Good luck this weekend
wink.gif

Thanks Tim. I'm getting ready to close up my office here for the weekend and I can't wait to get back on the water tomorrow. I'll try and remember to bring the camera tomorrow and take some discreet pics of the action.

Thanks for the welcome guy's. Hopefully the farm work will ease up a bit and allow me to do some fishing soon. Just got a call from the farm and they have a cow that is trying to calve and has a twisted uterus, if I can't "roll it out" surgery time :/ Oh well it will pay off in spades this hunting season.

Tight Lines to ALL!!

Steve