• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boxing

The Grebe

Anybody catch the lightweight match last night between Kid Diamond and the guy from Mexico, Huertas? Is it just me, or did the Mexican fella get jobbed?

I thought he won most of the rounds in the fight pretty handily, even knocking the other fighter down?

When it took awhile for the scores to get tallied up, I thought "Oh, oh?" Looks like they are doctoring the cards to give the reigning champ the win.

I think this type of thing is one reason that boxing is losing ground to the UFC and other MMA cards, the scoring by incompetent, or biased judges, "Hometown Decisions". frown.gif

Most of the boxing cards suck...they get the crowd going and at the last minute substitute one of the fighters with a guy that hasn't fought in 5 years, is 39 hard years old and has been traning for 10 minutes after getting the call!

Mismatches for the most part and faulty and/or plain criminal judging by alot of incompetents!

Once in awhile there is a really good boxing match, with two capable fighters...the kid Diamond match was just that, but he lost that fight and I believe he even thought he lost it and then they gave it to him by like 1 point?