• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

RedTop video

Roofer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big no Bad No .im here.sorry i do work and also work on the red top so im kinda busy.you did a good job post what George responded sorry it took a couple of days to get your e-mail forwarded to him.

If ya can get over my over reaction you all are invited to go riding or help maintain those trails that you enjoy riding. thanks

Well, my problem was that I answered the questions and posted pictures to prove my point. I didn't see anyone admit they were wrong.

If you work on the trail, i would think that you know what is out there. There are only a few spots that I have ever seen with water.

I know you weren't making accusations (sp). You just asked a question, but you asked a few times and didn't read (listen) to the answer.