• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

weekend atv video

Roofer

OH YAH,

we know John. He was kind enough to pirate some of Roofer's pics from his HSOforum, from a few years earlier, and posted them as if it were present year activities. If I remember right, Roofer wasn't a member of the forums at the time but I recognized them. Had to laugh because if I remember right, He changed the links to all of his photos immediately after that so if anything was posted......................................well lets just say that we would be banned from here if we posted that much skin. shocked.gifblush.gifgrin.gif

I see. No, I don't remember that. If you see him, tell 'em to bring it on. I am on private property and it is perfectly legal. smile.gif

The rest of the trail is a atv/snowmobile trail or a minimum maintenance road which leads to our cabin. Both legal.

He posted pics from many different people, including Roofer's. The pic in question, or at least one of them, was a friend of ours who broke a chain on his Scrambler, in some water on private land, near Aitkin. All of this was 2 years prior to any of the State Forest controversy/closures.