• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flowering weeds?? [and a bird]

Just had a few minutes this morning to try and get a few images. These are probably some sort of weed,but i had fun shooting them anyway.

The hummer would not be pushed into a spot with more light. I tried and tried,but he would just zip around and land on the same branch. Little bugger!!

Weed about to flower?

IMG_2230.jpg

Humvee

IMG_2277.jpg

I like blue,so i shot this weed too.

IMG_2253.jpg

Nice, MM!

I agree with Jonny on the campion. I believe the second flower is a harebell. Also, when asking for a plant ID it's not a bad idea to include in image of the whole plant. Often, growth of leaves and stalks and their patterns help more than the flower itself. When I'm out in the field and I'm done with my "art" on an unfamiliar plant, I generally take a few images of the whole plant.