• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Local outdoor ranges??? West metro??

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there is any outdoor archery ranges, open to the public in or near the west metro. I'm in Minnetonka. Just bought a new Instinct and want to get out and do some shooting. thanks in advance.

Hopkins and Eden Prairie for sure. Plymouth Had one but I think they shut it down due to abuse.

Hopkins one is in the south end of Valley Park just north of Smetana and Westbrooke Way. We have hay bales in row and stakes to mark the distances. (I saw we cause I work for the city)

Eden Prairie has one in Staring Lake Park on Pioneer trail across from the airport. Its on the East end closest to 212. Enter there and there are signs down a small hill. There are 6 shooting lanes, 10, 3 at 20, a 30 and 40yds. All nice foam "block" targets. Very nice range.

Let me know if you want to shoot sometime.

THERE IS ONE IN MINNETONKA. TRAVEL ON SHADY OAK ROAD TAKE A LEFT ON SMATANA RD FOLLOW APPROX. 1 MILE (YOU WILL BE A HEADING TOWARD 169)AT THE PARK WAY GO LEFT YOU WILL SEE IT ON RIGHTSIDE. IT'S GOT 5 TARGETS OUT TO 60 YARDS.