• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I'm in!!!

Corey Bechtold

I finally can enter this forum and chat about 4 wheelers. I got my frist ATV, a 2006 Arctic Cat 400 Automatic! So far it is great. Smooth, powerful, easy to handle, a great all around buy. Bailey has been riding it the most around the yard getting the feel of riding. She's only 12 so I will have to look into getting her into a class for riding.

I'll try and get a picture up of the new machine.

Happy trails laugh.gif,

Corey Bechtold

Congrats! I have the same machine, bought it last year. I put the 60" Cat plow on it, works great for clearing the driveway and an ice skating rink on the lake. The rack system is nice, and will be costing me more money over the years. I put the dual tool/gun holder thingy on the front, it works well for holding my ice chisel and spear.