• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

May for Johnson... Raw deal!

dfv87

We lose our #1 D and they lose a 3-4 line forward, yeah that works... for Anaheim! I am not calling for somebody to get hurt but if the Wild don't "run" somebody early in the game to make a point they lose face IMO with many other teams not just Anaheim.

They cant go out and make stupid penalties, thats what the ducks want us to do, if the wild are going to win they need 5 guys on the ice. I agree the wild got the raw end of this, but, you cant take 2 of their guys out because one of theirs took out one of our guys! I think if we play like last game keep on their goalie, pepper him with pucks, I think it will [PoorWordUsage] them off and do more stupid penalties, then we can be 5 on 4! Go WILD!!!!

Nothing for the other clown-show that jumped in on the initial 1 on 1 square off that started this with Hall? That is not right at all......Boy I want to put the pads on myself!

Yeah, discipline is needed, but the Wild also need to send a message. Notice it's not Pronger or Neidermayer (either one) stepping up for the Ducks? Gabby was getting worked over by Neidermayer pretty good after the whistle a few times. Someone needs to send Selanne a hit that wants him to be back in Finland. Watch Veilluex, he's going to be a man on a mission, and if Boogey gets the chance to dance, look out.

Prediction: Wild win behind the combo of Rolston/Gabby/Pavol. It flat out worked and the other lines held their own. Bouchard may have an impact as well.

3 1/2 hours to wait......

Chris

It was a good season, they have a good core to build on, just a few more players added to this team and we will be skatin with the cup next year!

I think they got the point across, and as of always, the wild will remember them next year. May will run into the boogie man next season!